infarct meaning in Hindiinfarct sentence in Hindi
- Infarct area shown as hypoechoic and avascular upper segment of R testis.
- Lacunar infarcts are a result of atherosclerosis ( microthrombi ) and lipohyalinosis.
- Differentiating an enchondroma from a bone infarct on plain film may be difficult.
- Generally, an enchondroma commonly causes endosteal scalloping while an infarct will not.
- These varying infarcts will produce different symptoms and outcomes.
- Complications can include cerebral infarcts, and cognitive deterioration.
- A sharp drop in blood pressure is the most frequent cause of watershed infarcts.
- The subendocardial infarct is clearly seen.
- Using this hypothesis, microemboli are viewed as the cause of the infarct rather than secondary events.
- However, the common macroscopic infarct is not exhibited in 45 % of people tested for microinfarcts.
- localized necrosis resulting from obstruction of the blood supply