• प्रतिकारी प्रेरकत्व
inductance meaning in Hindiinductance sentence in Hindi
- They decrease the inductance because the magnetic field must bypass them.
- Transformers are therefore normally designed to have very low leakage inductance.
- This apparatus allowed Henry to recognize the property of self inductance.
- Nuvistors were very small, reducing stray capacitances and lead inductances.
- Audio signals are alternating current and so are attenuated by inductance.
- This configuration increases capacitance and decreases all losses and parasitic inductances.
- The same applies with the connections in series of two inductances.
- The unknown inductance then becomes known in terms of this capacitance.
- For zero bias current, the inductance reaches its minimum value,
- Similarly, the self-inductance of each wire is small.
- an electrical device (typically a conducting coil) that introduces inductance into a circuit
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current