• उत्प्रेरित अनुपालन
|induced: उत्प्रेरित प्रेरक|
|compliance: अनुकूलता अनुपालन|
induced compliance meaning in Hindiinduced compliance sentence in Hindi
- When it is an internal motive that induces compliance, the strength of the source shouldn t matter.
- Our job is to induce compliance.
- Is trade something we encourage for mutual economic benefit, or a carrot to induce compliance by others with our political principles?
- They are the law, the Man, the " mens ", also a law onto themselves, using extralegal means to induce compliance.
- During the reign of Sir John Narborough negotiated a lasting peace with Tunis and, after bombarding the city to induce compliance, with Tripoli.
- However, the bank criticized Ukrainian authorities for below-market resource pricing policies and failing to create adequate incentives to induce compliance with air and water pollution limits.
- The first sequel, " Revenge of the Stepford Wives " ( 1980 ), starred Don Johnson, Sharon Gless, and Julie Kavner and suggested a similar drug-induced compliance.
- There was wide agreement and clear recognition that the means required to enforce or induce compliance with socio-economic undertakings were different from the means required for civil-political rights.
- Using functional magnetic resonance imaging ( fMRI ), Van Veen and colleagues investigated the neural basis of cognitive dissonance in a modified version of the classic induced compliance paradigm.
- The researchers replicated the basic induced compliance findings; participants in an experimental group enjoyed the scanner more than participants in a control group who simply were paid to make their argument.