|india: भारत भारतवर्ष|
|rubber: रबड़ रबर रेती|
india rubber meaning in Hindiindia rubber sentence in Hindi
- Some brought a new invention an India Rubber combination mattress and water carrier.
- In 1884 Montgomery received a patent for a process to vulcanize and de-vulcanize India rubber.
- His father was Charles Blundstone, an India rubber merchant who was born in Manchester, England.
- The shuttlecocks were coated with India rubber and, in outdoor play, sometimes weighted with lead.
- India rubber and elastic began to vie with whalebone to produce the desired compression and support.
- Peter Martyr d'Anghiera was an Native Americans and contains, for example, the first European reference to India rubber.
- The India Rubber Company operated the factory from 1897 1906; it was succeeded by the International Rubber Company.
- North also had investments in the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company which operated a concession in the Congo Free State.
- Rubber yielded huge profits for the state and for companies like the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company ( ABIR ).
- In 1836, Edwin M . Chaffee, of the Roxbury India Rubber Company, patented a four-roll calender to make rubber sheet.