inculpate meaning in Hindiinculpate sentence in Hindi
• अभियोग लगाना
• दोष लगाना
• दोषी ठहराना
• दोषारोपण करना
- It was an easy way of not inculpating oneself.
- No party will be inculpated to be wrong or to have made mistakes in the past.
- Beanie was the main person who originally inculpated Kyles even though later there were many eyewitnesses who identified Kyles as the murderer.
- The lawyers for Carey and Hamilton questioned Nash's credibility, suggesting that Nash had a huge incentive to inculpate Carey and others to gain leniency in sentencing.
- Apparently the only relevant answer the inculpated missionary could make to the charge is the ancient rejoinder " You're another, " which the other doubtless was.
- "L . hoffmannii " has been inculpated in human phaeohyphomycosis, leading to the aforementioned abscesses, sinusitis, and mastoiditis, to name a few.
- Though aware of his client's guilt, he continued to represent that he was innocent, and, it was thought by some, sought to inculpate another.
- King agrees with Harvey's attorney, Peter J . Neufeld, that the evidence could indeed inculpate Harvey and thus that ?1983 was a proper vehicle for bringing the action.
- He pretends that the radio is becoming defective but is still swamped by people who are either begging for news, inculpating him, or pretending friendship to get access to the news.
- On February 3, L�pez Menses, Garc�a Rodr�guez, and Bonilla Zavaleta, were officially charged by a Veracruz state court after authorities concluded that there were enough evidences to inculpate them.
- suggest that someone is guilty