income tax appellate tribunal meaning in Hindiincome tax appellate tribunal sentence in Hindi
• आय कर अपील अधिकरण
• आयकर अपील अधिकरण
|income: मुनाफा लाभ|
|income tax: आयकर आय कर|
|tax: चुंगी टैक्स दाम|
|appellate: अपील अपीली|
|appellate tribunal: अपील अधिकरण|
- She was further appointed as the Judicial Member of the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal in January, 1980.
- In 2011, TTI challenged the Indian tax authorities in a case brought before the Indian Income Tax Appellate Tribunal in Mumbai.
- The appeals before the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal are generally heard by a division bench-consisting of one judicial member and one accountant member.
- However, Justice S H Kapadia gave a dissenting judgement saying the income tax department should have filed an appeal against the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal ( ITAT ) order.
- NJRS is proposed to be a comprehensive electronic database of all appeals and judgments in Direct Tax cases pending before various judicial authorities i . e . Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.
- The verdict, by majority of 2 : 1, went in favour of Prasad but Justice Kapadia gave a dissenting judgement saying the income tax department should have filed an appeal against the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal ( ITAT ) order.
- In addition, there are special courts and tribunals to deal with specific kinds of cases, such as drug courts, commercial courts, labour courts, traffic courts, an insurance appellate tribunal, an income tax appellate tribunal, and special courts for bank offences.