in the pink meaning in Hindiin the pink sentence in Hindi
• पूर्ण स्वस्थ
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|in the: के दौरान सेवा के|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|pink: फूलदार पौधा हल्का|
- Lyon joined Dave McArtney in the Pink Flamingos for a short time.
- At the least, the text in the pink notice box is misleading.
- There is a big blue button in the pink template for resubmitting.
- Another notable peculiarity in the Pink Dots'discography is their affection for vinyl.
- Further in the novel, the two save Kuros'sister in the pink caves.
- Have you read the guidance in the pink boxes at the top?
- Parts of this work are further explained in the Pink State.
- Banks, the custodians of capitalism, are in the pink of health.
- He inspired wider interest in the Pink and White Terraces with his publications.
- Atat�rk resided in the Pink Villa until his death in 1938.