in residence meaning in Hindiin residence sentence in Hindi
• निवास स्थान में
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|residence: घर टिकाव थान निवास|
- As of Friday, there were 533 athletes from 41 countries in residence.
- The IRS data show the changes in residence of taxpayers, by county.
- Bush was in residence at the Blair House, the presidential guest house.
- Stevenson had asked to be named artist in residence at the company.
- He retired from UCLA . two years ago as professor in residence.
- She is the naturalist in residence at the Utah Natural History Museum.
- Bill Clinton and his family were not in residence at the time.
- In 1969 Corrigan became philosopher in residence and minister to Amherst College.
- The playwright in residence is Bill Irwin, a clown and performance artist.
- Butler is now diplomat in residence at the Council on Foreign Relations.