in concert with meaning in Hindiin concert with sentence in Hindi
• के साथ
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|in concert: प्रदर्शन में|
|concert: मेल समवेत स्वर रंग|
|with: के मामले में के|
- Whatever we do, we're going to do in concert with the community.
- The primary developer is Seibu Properties working in concert with several partners.
- I find myself seemingly more in concert with him than I expected,
- The primary developer is Mitsui Fudosan, working in concert with several partners.
- He has performed in concert with public touring acts such as CDs.
- The following year the group quit performing in concert with Jimmy Dean.
- He taught in Rome and performed in concert with his son Senio.
- Moreover, the commission did not act in concert with the White House.
- Each team would work in concert with state and local health officials.
- While he was there, he appeared in concert with the Berlin Philharmonic.