in all conscience meaning in Hindiin all conscience sentence in Hindi
• सच्चे दिल से
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|in all: बिलकुल सब मिलाकर|
|all: तमाम सर्वस्व|
- As such I can't in all conscience vote'delete '.
- He replied that, in all conscience, he could not work solely for Afghanistan or the United States.
- "And, in all conscience, I cannot ask it to depart if it could endanger the crew's lives ."
- Ye re young enough, in all conscience, but gin ye wish to gang far, ye ll hae to wark hard and keep at it.
- "In all conscience, the church cannot outrightly condemn casino gambling, " said the West Indian who heads a church in the Westchester suburb of Mount Vernon.
- We have a particular concern for those who in all conscience feel bound to dissent from the teaching and practice of their province in such matters.
- Berwick in all conscience could not remain with the Colonel of The Blues'Troop he had served since 1682; he refused to betray his old " patronne ".
- In all conscience, I ask the authorized voices of Europe to recall that instability in exchange rates is not in the interest of Europe, nor the United States,
- The right to "'freedom of religion in the United Kingdom "'is provided for in all conscience, and religion; and the policy of the British government is to support religious freedom.
- If my experience as an Arbitrator does not convince people that I am able to continue to do so, then I don't think they should in all conscience support me.