in aid of meaning in Hindiin aid of sentence in Hindi
• की सहायता से
• की सहायता के लिए
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|aid: पालन मदद मददगार|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
- Concerts were free and given in aid of charity at that time.
- The double A-side single was released in aid of Children in Need.
- It was released on 14 February 2005, in aid of World Vision.
- Orbison was also involved with charitable causes in aid of the homeless.
- In March 2009, Cheryl climbed Mount Kilimanjaro in aid of Comic Relief.
- He also played for various second tier teams in aid of development.
- He also instituted an annual Lenten project in aid of Ottawa Police.
- Collections were made at each match in aid of the Nyah Returned Services.
- This was a collaboration of twenty Normandy artists in aid of imprisoned artists.
- In September 2010 Lizzie hosted her first solo exhibition in aid of homelessness.