impression meaning in Hindi
[ im'preʃən ] sound:impression sentence in Hindi
• मन पर प्रभाव
- but that's the media impression, and that's like what you get.
मगर ये मीडिया की छाप थी ,और आपको यही साच लागता
- and so I have a more artistic impression of this.
और मेरे पास इसकी एक काल्पनिक प्रस्तुति भी है.
- Be firm, be consistent, be caring, but don't give the impression you approve of what they are doing.
अपने समर्थन का वचन दीजिए
- The dome gives an impression of communion of the top with its corners.
यह गुम्बद के किनारों को शिखर पर सम्मिलन देता है।
- His speeches made a great impression on the Japanese Prime Minister .
उनके भाषणों का जापान के प्रधानमंत्री पर बहुत प्रभाव पडऋआ
- because it basically gave us the impression that, “Wow, I'm not alone.
क्योंकि इनके माध्यम से हमें आभास हुआ कि हम अकेले नहीं हैं |
- When it comes to a state fighting a nonstate enemy, there is a widespread impression the state is doomed to fail.
क्या उग्रवाद प्रतिरोध युद्ध असफल ही होना है?
- Two stories made a deep impression on him .
दो कथाओं ने उस पर गहरी छाप छोड़ी .
- This was to create the impression that he could not travel to other countries including Britain .
इसलिए कि वे ब्रिटेन सहित किसी और देश का रुख न कर सकें .
- There is a general impression that the body of the elephant is incessantly active .
सामान्य धारणा यह है कि हाथी का शरीर निरन्तर सक्रिय रहता है .
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another; "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person; "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster; "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"
synonyms：, , ,
- a clear and telling mental image; "he described his mental picture of his assailant"; "he had no clear picture of himself or his world"; "the events left a permanent impression in his mind"
- all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies"
- a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving; "he put his stamp on the envelope"
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing; "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"