impinge on meaning in Hindiimpinge on sentence in Hindi
- Trichet also denied the spelling rule would impinge on Europe's cultural diversity.
- In the intervening year, Diana has impinged on me again and again.
- And after 25 years, they are beginning to impinge on the host.
- Keeping an old car also impinges on the busy schedule of things.
- And most potential common areas impinge on the central disagreement about abortion.
- War seems far away, but is soon to impinge on their lives.
- Arabs say it impinges on a basic right : travel without hindrance.
- Her career will not be allowed to impinge on her child's happiness.
- Does the traditional craft linkage with vessels impinge on these sculptural aspirations?
- These enhancements would further reduce the potential for impinging on civil liberties,
- hit against; come into sudden contact with; "The car hit a tree"; "He struck the table with his elbow"
synonyms：, , ,