• द्वि मात्रिक
• लघु-गुरु चरणयुक्त
iambic meaning in Hindiiambic sentence in Hindi
- The volume is anything but a numbing festival of iambic pentameter.
- With only a rare exception, the meter is iambic pentameter.
- Dunbar, in particular, wrote poems in true iambic pentameter.
- I found some sources saying iambic pentameter and others saying trochee.
- So it is a type of blank verse of iambic heptameter.
- Couplets in iambic pentameter are called " heroic couplets ".
- Anceps syllables are also found in the iambic trimeter of Greek drama.
- His dramatic works were written in the iambic senarius and trochaic septenarius.
- Noteworthy is the avoidance of an iambic cadence in the first pda.
- These two latter genres were elegiac poetry and iambic poetry.
- a verse line consisting of iambs
- of or consisting of iambs; "iambic pentameter"