i beg to differ meaning in Hindii beg to differ sentence in Hindi
• मेरी राय कुछ और है
|i: मैं मैने अंग्रेजी|
|beg: बैठना माँगना मान|
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
|differ: एकमत न होना अंतर|
- You know,'There's 100 Ricky Proehls out there .'I beg to differ ."
- I beg to differ and I think Wikipedia policy might as well.
- I beg to differ at the above sentiment that Durova has integrity.
- :" Carbon nanotubes are not one molecule thick " I beg to differ.
- A lot of people think they are trash but I beg to differ,
- :: Oh, I beg to differ-that is not his statement that was quoted.
- More importantly, I beg to differ with you on your statement about Wikipedia.
- :: I beg to differ with your assessment that the topic isn't notable.
- I know Bonilla gets more of the blame, but I beg to differ.
- I beg to differ and personally suggest you proposed correction instead of deleting.