hymie meaning in Hindihymie sentence in Hindi
- Hymie was charged with treason and arrested on 13 December 1956.
- Hymie was then subjected to a banning order in March 1964.
- However, Hymie and Slug return before he can load it.
- Hymie is usually considered to be a derogatory term for a Jew.
- Both Hymie and Esther were required to report to the Police weekly.
- Hymie Barsel was accused in the 1956 Treason Trial.
- Rollins says " Hymie " and he is still on the Dole.
- In 1926, Capone had Hymie Weiss killed.
- Esther and Hymie we not allowed to attend religious services or meet with friends.
- After the Mabbys leave, Hymie assigns Dimples to keep an eye on Lambert.
- (ethnic slur) offensive term for a Jew