hydrochloride meaning in Hindihydrochloride sentence in Hindi
• डाइफेनहाइड्रैमीन हाइड्रोक्लोराइड
- Wyeth-Ayerst also will withdraw Pondimin, or fenfluramine hydrochloride.
- The hydrochloride salt is also freely soluble in ethanol and water.
- Zantac is Glaxo's trade name for ranitidine hydrochloride.
- The two will withdraw Redux, the brand name for dexfenfluramine hydrochloride.
- The companies will withdraw Redux, the brand name for dexfenfluramine hydrochloride.
- Many other drug companies make drugs based on diltiazem hydrochloride.
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride ( USP ) is the monohydrochloride monohydrate salt of ciprofloxacin.
- Cocaine appearing in powder form is a salt, typically cocaine hydrochloride.
- Eli Lilly first marketed vancomycin hydrochloride under the trade name Vancocin
- Betaine hydrochloride is a powerful lipotropic and increases gastric acid.
- a complex consisting of an organic base in association with hydrogen chloride