• चल द्रवीय
• जलीय सीमेंट
• द्रवचालित क्रेन
• द्रवीय क्रेन
• द्रवीय संचायित्र
hydraulic meaning in Hindi
[ hai'drɔ:lik ] sound:hydraulic sentence in Hindi
- This time, a Federal Express 727 pilot reported hydraulic problems.
- Feith also said the breakers were on an auxiliary hydraulic pump.
- He had trouble securing the truck's hydraulic lift gate.
- There was our ancestors's sheer fascination with hydraulic mechanics.
- Hydraulic fluid, oil and jet fuel poured into the airstream.
- They were also used as coolants, lubricants and hydraulic fluids.
- These doors could be mass-produced in large hydraulic presses.
- Uppal added that hydraulics were perhaps most practical for delivery vehicles.
- Each Curves gym has 11 hydraulic resistance machines modified for women.
- Space-age titanium mufflers and vibration isolatorseliminate hydraulic systems noise.
- of or relating to the study of hydraulics; "hydraulic engineer"
- moved or operated or effected by liquid (water or oil); "hydraulic erosion"; "hydraulic brakes"