hurried meaning in Hindihurried sentence in Hindi
• जल्दी में
- Anna hurried up the beach to watch us land the fish.
- She hurried back inside Ullevi Stadium to retrieve the correct medal.
- Hurried acquisitions could cost Loewen shareholders dearly in the long run.
- Both projects hurried forward, but neither seemed headed for success.
- She clutched her shiny treasure and hurried off . _ JULIE MYERS
- Aikman was either sacked or hurried on 25 of those passes.
- Hospitals and clinics are hurried settings that can undermine humane treatment.
- Hurried hands throw the boy's body on a stretcher.
- Managing Director Shinichi Yamamura said yesterday at a hurried press conference.
- As everyone got dressed, I hurried to do the same.
- moving rapidly or performed quickly or in great haste; "a hurried trip to the store"; "the hurried life of a city"; "a hurried job"