hotfoot it meaning in Hindihotfoot it sentence in Hindi
• जल्दी-जल्दी भागना
• जल्दी-जल्दी चलना
|hotfoot: तेज़ी से चलना बहुत|
|it: वह इसे इसको इसक्|
- But she was late for the liaison and Cain hotfoots it to a willing Ollie.
- Gaby and Renee emerge and when the limo is gone they hotfoot it to the wedding.
- Snowy winters mean strong boot sales, and hot summers generally induce consumers to hotfoot it to footwear boutiques.
- When I used to see how frumpy I looked on-screen, I'd hotfoot it down to wardrobe and try to lose a few of her outfits ."
- And just in case anyone wants to hotfoot it barefoot for 26.2 miles through the streets of Atlanta, they'll have a plastic ankle bracelet to hold the chip in place.
- Or will he hotfoot it to the perimeter and create chaos over there, as he did with a 42-yard touchdown run against Oregon in 1997 and another bolt of 46 yards in September against BYU?
- I don't even mind having to hotfoot it to the school office when I discover I'm the only teacher on the hall who didn't know we were having shortened periods and a pep rally.
- A hot air balloon he was riding in during filming of a commercial crashed in a bean field, and he had to hotfoot it across the field in full costume chased by a farmer and a pack of dogs . ( He got away .)
- Both plays end with the same line, " Ah well, that's life, I suppose, " and an extended curtain call, as the 32-strong company hotfoot it through the National's backstage labyrinth to take their bows in two separate auditoriums . ( Ayckbourn estimates the dash can take 87 seconds .)
- The facts, said Felder, were that Giuliani is impotent due to his cancer medication, and therefore cannot have sexual relations with his girlfriend at Gracie Mansion or anywhere else; that the mayor sleeps in a guest room while his wife keeps the master bedroom for herself; that Giuliani and Nathan once had to hotfoot it out of Gracie just steps ahead of a seething Hanover; and that Hanover uses noisy exercise equipment at 5 a . m ., disturbing the mayor's sleep.