hooky player meaning in Hindihooky player sentence in Hindi
• बिना अनुमति स्कूल में अनुपस्थित रहने वाला
|hooky: बिना अनुमति स्कूल|
|player: जुआरी वादक|
- In it, plans go wrong, expectations go awry and a hooky player is exposed.
- For 17 minutes, the six umpires in Baltimore had been truants, lallygaggers, hooky players.
- He comes back refreshed and ready to work an extra couple of hours, being an ethical hooky player.
- By then, the days were long gone when truant officers prowled the streets and visited homes to pick up hooky players.
- A terrific five-set tie-breaker victory by Schalken was witnessed by the assorted layabouts and pensioners and hooky players who come to sunlit tennis after Labor Day.
- A terrific five-set, tie-breaker victory by Schalken was witnessed by the assorted layabouts and pensioners and hooky players who come to sunlit tennis after Labor Day.
- Sure, she's confiscated her share of guns and knives from the hooky players she's corralled since her post was created in 1983 in the bad old days when Times Square resembled Sodom and Gomorrah instead of a Disney playground.