hookworm disease meaning in Hindihookworm disease sentence in Hindi
- In addition, he helped establish the Rockefeller Sanitary Commission for the Eradication of Hookworm Disease.
- A number of intestinal nematodes cause diseases affecting human beings, including ascariasis, trichuriasis and hookworm disease.
- Those conditions also can lead to diseases such as trachoma, which can cause blindness; hookworm disease; hepatitis A; polio; and schistosomiasis.
- McCormack was responsible for soliciting tens of thousands of dollars from the Rockefeller Commission for the Eradication of Hookworm Disease in Kentucky.
- This series of articles discusses giardiasis, cryptosporidiosis, toxoplasmosis, toxocariasis, hookworms disease, dirofilariasis ( heartworm ), baylisascariasis, tick and flea transmitted zoonotic diseases affecting people and animals.
- In 2010 the historian Drisdelle said that hookworm disease, a condition not recognized or known during the Civil War, was the major cause of much of the mortality.
- In parts of the world where these climatic requirements are met such as Sri Lanka, southeast Asia and Malaysia " A . caninum " is the main cause of hookworm disease in canines.
- The disease resulting from such " A . caninum " infection is referred to by the general term hookworm disease or the more specific ancylostomiasis and ancylostomosis diagnoses which recognise the genus of the causative nematode.
- Other parasitic infections, such as the zoonotic filariae, dirofilariasis, ascariasis, strongyloides, visceral larva migrans and hookworm disease, may also be confused with tropical pulmonary eosinophilia because of overlapping clinical features, serological profile and response to diethylcarbamazine.
- The literature also states, " Many men believed that eating clay increased sexual prowess, and some females claimed that eating clay helped pregnant women to have an easy delivery . " Geophagia among southerners may have been caused by the high prevalence of hookworm disease, in which the desire to consume soil is a symptom.
- infestation of the intestines by hookworms which enter the body (usually) through the skin