|holding: अधिकारी क्षेत्र|
|operation: संक्रिया संचालन|
holding operation meaning in Hindiholding operation sentence in Hindi
- After that, he says, it may be " basically a holding operation ."
- Eugene's holding operation, and his pressure for action leading up to the battle, proved crucial for the Allied success.
- Attacks against II Corps were reduced to holding operations and the front opposite the French at Arras was kept passive.
- G . H . de Silva was in commanded of the 2 Brigade Group, tasked on Deception planning and Holding Operations.
- The expanding FirstGroup acquired People's Provincial in 1995 and the Transit Holdings operation, by now trading as Red Admiral and Blue Admiral in 1996.
- But when it comes to labor, it seems like very much of a holding operation, with no really new initiatives or changes from past practices.
- "It was a holding operation, where the international community had turned its attention elsewhere, " Jessen-Petersen said . " A sense of urgency was no longer there ."
- G . H . de Silva Commanded 2 Brigade Group, tasked on Deception planning and Holding Operations, whilst being the Overall Operations Commander for the Vadamarachchi Operation in 1987.
- The Conservatives made scant tax concessions in the budget, widely seen as a holding operation before cutting taxes ahead of the next election, due by the spring of 1997.
- In 2013, Accion expanded into the Philippines, joining other investors to create a $ 24-million holding operation company dedicated to building capacity in provincial banks focused on underserved areas of the country.