holarctic region meaning in Hindiholarctic region sentence in Hindi
• होल आर्कटिक क्षेत्र
• होलार्कटिक क्षेत्र
|region: क्षेत्र खण्ड जिला|
- It is widely distributed in the Holarctic region.
- Although they are distributed worldwide most species are in the Holarctic region where there are 19 genera.
- "' Eriocraniidae "'is a family of moths restricted to the Holarctic region, with six extant genera.
- ""'Stenamma " "'is a genus of cryptic leaf-litter ants that occurs in mesic forest habitats throughout the Holarctic region, Central America, and part of northwestern South America ( Colombia and Ecuador ).
- Sclerosomatidae are divided into several subfamilies, with Gagrellinae found in the Indo-Malayan and neotropical region, Gyinae at high elevations in the Caucasus, Alps and Nepal, Leiobuninae in the holarctic region down to Costa Rica, and Sclerosomatinae only in the Palearctic.