hoisting meaning in Hindihoisting sentence in Hindi
- She said her husband began hoisting people through the open window.
- Soon the crew was hoisting the distinctive lobster-claw sail.
- At least publicly, they are hoisting a flag of optimism.
- Rushing requires flexibility for partnering and hoisting dancers above his head.
- Khan said, hoisting a metal probe with a razor edge.
- Clearly, this was no time to be hoisting a few.
- It was the second flag-hoisting incident in the province.
- Lu compared hoisting the Taiwanese flag to flying the Confederate flag.
- A wall mural shows a soldier hoisting a red Turkish flag.
- Elaborate flag-hoisting ceremonies are usually performed on national holidays.