hired hand meaning in Hindihired hand sentence in Hindi
- She got little support from the federation, which backed its hired hands.
- Kevin Krikava, 29, now works as a hired hand on another farm.
- Not far behind, a pack train hauled freight and the hired hands.
- For better-off couples, a hired hand can save work and relieve tension.
- The Hired Hands first recorded as a group for Folk-Lyric in 1962.
- Peter Fonda is due in, too, for " The Hired Hand ."
- He laughs when told that the expression is " hired hand ."
- A hired hand might have been too easy on him, too sympathetic.
- Out front, hired hands slashed at 10-foot weeds, making a respectable-looking hedge again.
- Almost all hired hands were adults from Mali and Burkina Faso.
- a hired laborer on a farm or ranch; "the hired hand fixed the railing"; "a ranch hand"