heterologous meaning in Hindiheterologous sentence in Hindi
- Receptor desensitization, whether heterologous or homologous, may contribute to human pathology.
- Nonliving vaccines provided no protection against the heterologous organism.
- Most heterologous proteins are expressed in the cytoplasm of " E . coli ".
- It is capable of activating transcription approximately 4-fold either on homologous or heterologous promoters.
- In a heterologous association, each protomer contributes a different set of residues to the binding interface.
- "E . coli " is a very versatile host for the production of heterologous proteins,
- This is a challenging field because parasite proteins are often more difficult to express using a heterologous system.
- The cysteine-rich region of NSP1 is not considered essential for genome segment reassortment with heterologous virus.
- In general, such heterologous seeding is less efficient than is seeding by a corrupted form of the same protein.
- In G i class . cAMP-dependent PKA mediated phosphorylation can cause heterologous desensitisation in receptors other than those activated.
- derived from organisms of a different but related species; "a heterologous graft"
- not corresponding in structure or evolutionary origin