helping hand meaning in Hindihelping hand sentence in Hindi
- He was very courteous and thoughtful and always extended a helping hand.
- So what is wrong with the United Nations lending a helping hand?
- Are they genuine charities trying to give postwar Bosnia a helping hand?
- Zepa never would have fallen if someone had offered a helping hand.
- There are about 150 Helping Hands monkeys living with foster families nationwide.
- Bundesbank President Hans Tietmeyer also gave the dollar a helping hand yesterday.
- The Americans volunteered to donate blood and to give a helping hand.
- The helping hand is welcomed by those facing rising prescription drug prices.
- A gesture by Bennett to lend a helping hand is disdainfully rejected.
- NEXT : Part II _ U . N . as Helping Hand.
- physical assistance; "give me a hand with the chores"