heart block meaning in Hindiheart block sentence in Hindi
|heart: मर्म अंतरंग मानस|
|block: पीड़क निपिण्ड|
- The cause of congenital third-degree heart block in many patients is unknown.
- In first-degree heart block, the diseased AV node conducts the electrical activity more slowly.
- Cardiac arrhythmias can cause heart block, in which the contractions lose any useful rhythm.
- Therefore, most of the important heart blocks are AV nodal blocks and infra-Hisian blocks.
- After 48 hours, the monitor defined an indiscriminate heart block.
- Mutations in emerin cause PR prolongation to complete heart block.
- It can cause arrhythmias, heart block, even sudden cardiac death.
- A very slow heart rate ( bradycardia ) may be associated with heart block.
- Accidental intravenous overdose in an infant caused severe heart block, resulting in residual encephalopathy.
- Isolated first-degree heart block has no direct clinical consequences.
- recurrent sudden attacks of unconsciousness caused by impaired conduction of the impulse that regulates the heartbeat