headstone meaning in Hindiheadstone sentence in Hindi
• कब्र के सिरहाने का पत्थर
- One headstone is a rock crucifix embedded with pieces of seashell.
- The Cemetery of the Evergreens donated a plot and a headstone.
- Zion Cemetery, where they both made headstones and dug graves.
- In tidy rows from bottom to top are the white headstones.
- For one grave, however, there is a bronze headstone.
- The squarish headstone is flush with the ground and swept clean.
- That means no climbing on monuments and no sitting on headstones.
- There are now relatively few Chinese headstones left on the hill.
- Harris-Lewis does not have a headstone for her husband.
- Q . How can I clean old headstone or grave markers?
- a stone that is used to mark a grave
- the central building block at the top of an arch or vault