headhunter meaning in Hindiheadhunter sentence in Hindi
- It's a trend that's making headhunters ecstatic.
- Sounds like the sort of credentials a corporate headhunter might admire.
- He'd have been better off staying with the headhunters.
- Now they must contend with pushy headhunters as well as hackers.
- There were a number of headhunters targeting people in our company.
- The Dallas-based airline is turning its passengers into headhunters.
- A Borneo headhunter's chair costs $ 1, 500.
- Most important, perhaps, is that TMP is a headhunter.
- Nick Corcodilos, author and career guru at Ask the Headhunter.
- When headhunters came wooing in 1989, he rebuffed their advances.
- a savage who cuts off and preserves the heads of enemies as trophies
- a recruiter of personnel (especially for corporations)