head meaning in Hindi
[ hed ] sound:head sentence in Hindi
• विवाद का विषय
• अगला सिरा
• शीर्ष प्रतिमा
• सिक्के पर बना हुआ चेहरा
• चरम बिंदु
• जहाज का शौचालय
• मुख्य विषय
• मुख्य समाचार
• विकसित होना
• मार्गदर्शन करना
• शांत रहना
• अध्यक्षता करना
• आगे बढ़ाना
• शासन करना
• नेतृत्व करना
• अगुवाई करना
• राह बताना
• हुकूमत करना
• मार्ग निदर्शन करना
• किसि तरङ ले ज्ना
• हेड करना
• आगे बढ ज्ना
- Putting plastic bags over the head is dangerous .
प्लास्टिक की थैलियों को सिर पर चढ़ाना ख़तरनाक है .
- He threw his head back to look out at the sky .
वह सिर पीछे की तरफ़ टिकाकर आकाश की ओर निहारने लगा ।
- It is like the Damocle 's sword hanging over our head .
यह हमारे सिर पर लटकी हुई दोधारी तलवार की तरह है .
- why would you need to stuff it into your head?
तो उन्हें अपने दिमाग में याद करने की क्या ज़रुरत है?
- It shouldn't just be a teacher at the head of the classroom
कक्षा में सिर्फ एक शिक्षक को ही नहीं होना चाहिए
- division, addition and subtraction in their head.
प्रभाग में, जोड़ने और घटाने में, अपने मस्तिस्क में ।
- I answered you with the first thing that came into my head .
मैं तो और महत्त्वपूर्ण बातों में व्यस्त हूँ । ”
- It ' s no good running your head against a wall . ”
दीवार से सिर फोड़ना भला कहाँ की अक्लमन्दी है ! ”
- 11.Krishna - Free Love Poetry - Poetry is the head
11. श्रीकृष्ण-काव्य स्वतंत्र प्रेम-प्रधान काव्य है।
- I hit my head on my desk, I broke my cheek bone,
मेरा सर मेज़ से टकरा गया, मेरी ढुड्डी की हड्डी टूट गई,
- oral stimulation of the genitals; "they say he gives good head"
- a single domestic animal; "200 head of cattle"
- a membrane that is stretched taut over a drum
- a projection out from one end; "the head of the nail", "a pinhead is the head of a pin"
- (nautical) a toilet on board a boat or ship
- the striking part of a tool; "the head of the hammer"
- (usually plural) the obverse side of a coin that usually bears the representation of a person''s head; "call heads or tails!"
- (computer science) a tiny electromagnetic coil and metal pole used to write and read magnetic patterns on a disk
- that part of a skeletal muscle that is away from the bone that it moves
- the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains; "he stuck his head out the window"
- the rounded end of a bone that fits into a rounded cavity in another bone to form a joint; "the head of the humerus"
- that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
synonyms：, , ,
- (grammar) the word in a grammatical constituent that plays the same grammatical role as the whole constituent
- a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about; "the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
- the subject matter at issue; "the question of disease merits serious discussion"; "under the head of minor Roman poets"
- a V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer; "the point of the arrow was due north"
- forward movement; "the ship made little headway against the gale"
- a difficult juncture; "a pretty pass"; "matters came to a head yesterday"
- the front of a military formation or procession; "the head of the column advanced boldly"; "they were at the head of the attack"
- the source of water from which a stream arises; "they tracked him back toward the head of the stream"
- the part in the front or nearest the viewer; "he was in the forefront"; "he was at the head of the column"
- the top of something; "the head of the stairs"; "the head of the page"; "the head of the list"
- the foam or froth that accumulates at the top when you pour an effervescent liquid into a container; "the beer had a large head of foam"
- a rounded compact mass; "the head of a comet"
- a natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea)
- a user of (usually soft) drugs; "the office was full of secret heads"
- a person who is in charge; "the head of the whole operation"
- an individual person; "tickets are $5 per head"
- the educator who has executive authority for a school; "she sent unruly pupils to see the principal"
- the pressure exerted by a fluid; "a head of steam"
- a dense cluster of flowers or foliage; "a head of cauliflower"; "a head of lettuce"
- the length or height based on the size of a human or animal head; "he is two heads taller than his little sister"; "his horse won by a head"
- the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates)
- remove the head of; "head the fish"
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,
- to go or travel towards; "where is she heading"; "We were headed for the mountains"
- travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
- be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
- form a head or come or grow to a head; "The wheat headed early this year"
- be in the front of or on top of; "The list was headed by the name of the president"
- be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel; "This student heads the class"
- take its rise; "These rivers head from a mountain range in the Himalayas"