hastiness meaning in Hindihastiness sentence in Hindi
- Hastiness would almost trip him again before he left high school.
- Instead, selfishness, miscommunication and hastiness destroyed this potential marriage.
- His greatest handicap is his eagerness, which could turn into hastiness.
- The hastiness with which the document appeared is also of serious concern.
- The two groups issued a joint statement questioning the hastiness of the verdict.
- Due to the hastiness of the German attack the Russian army emerged victorious.
- I agree with sf46's comment on the hastiness of this nomination.
- :: Sorry about the hastiness.
- Seaga won with 79 percent of the vote, but delegates criticized him for the hastiness of the process.
- The funeral " by its hastiness and unpreparedness is yet another insult to the royal martyrs,"
- hasty impulsiveness
- overly eager speed (and possible carelessness); "he soon regretted his haste"
synonyms：, , ,