harlequin meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Most of the harlequins at Aquidneck stayed just beyond the breakers.
- Harlequin ducks and a loon scooted past us on the river.
- Harlequin Romance writer Lori Foster always includes lights-on love.
- The category's potential growth is not lost on Harlequin.
- Brooke will be free to play for Harlequins from next August.
- He said Dawson would play for Northampton against Harlequins on Friday.
- She is sometimes the lover of Harlequin, but not always.
- On October 1, 1971, Harlequin purchased Mills and Boon.
- Anna dances the role of Columbine while Quin dances as Harlequin.
- The Doctor picks a Harlequin outfit to wear to the ball.
- a clown or buffoon (after the Harlequin character in the commedia dell''arte)
- variegate with spots or marks; "His face was harlequined with patches"