• व्यावहारिक ज्ञान
|hands: हाथ जनबल श्रमिक|
|on: लगातार लगा हुआ आगे|
|experience: अनुभाव अनुभूति|
hands on experience meaning in Hindihands on experience sentence in Hindi
- In order to give these students hands on experience, the university built a hospital.
- This is to give them the hands on experience and help prepare for certification exams.
- There are two advantages of this, one is that the students gain hands on experience.
- Contractors established demonstration farms, facilitating this training and providing hands on experience to local farmers.
- I know there is someone around here who has actual hands on experience with WinServ 2008.
- It offers hands on experience and a photo opportunity with three of the animals at the zoo.
- The DCC gives students hands on experience by connecting them with faculty and industrial advisers on sponsored projects.
- Students gain hands on experience and may even possibly handle historical documents, enriching their experiences with history.
- While, the practicum classes offer a hands on experience caring for the children in the childcare center.
- I have hands on experiences building houses with my grandfather or discussing real world issues with a political advisor.