• को हाथ मत लगाओ
|hands: हाथ जनबल श्रमिक|
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
hands off meaning in Hindihands off sentence in Hindi
- Keep curious hands off such items as body oils may cause damage.
- Most observers agree that China largely has kept hands off Hong Kong.
- Just why China has kept hands off is a matter of speculation.
- Washing their hands off the matter leaves the owner in the lurch.
- Hands Off : Why The Government Is A Menace To Economic Health.
- Besides, the Steelers figure to hand off often to Barry Foster.
- She lifts her hands off the bars and holds them out.
- Rose was to formally hand off to Smith in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Any story about somebody blowing their hand off with illegal fireworks.
- But it tended to keep its hands off purely cultural events.