handhold meaning in Hindihandhold sentence in Hindi
- He is more concerned about the location of his next handhold.
- _Missing or damaged components such as handholds and swing seats.
- In Japan there were no handholds at all, Smith said.
- Rattlesnakes live in the area, requiring observant footfalls and handholds.
- The turns may be performed in numerous ways and using different handholds.
- The grainy, contorted capstones offer excellent footholds and handholds for climbing.
- Strategically placed chains, handholds, and ladders aid in the climb.
- Two handholds and three fixed steps are provided to enter the coach.
- The Utah Jazz are with them, handholds crumbling to dust, too.
- The Zen of the trip lies in finding the right handholds and footholds.
- an appendage to hold onto