• अंडाकार हस्तकुठार
• नुकीला हस्तकुठार
handaxe meaning in Hindihandaxe sentence in Hindi
- The handaxe came into the antiquarian museum of John Kemp.
- An Acheulean handaxe from the Lower Paleolithic has been found at Hopton nearby.
- His symbol is a crossed longsword and handaxe.
- The hand axe is an ovate handaxe made from cortex, and is in near perfect condition.
- A more refined and later version of handaxe production was found in the Abbeville / Somme River district.
- A flint handaxe was found nearby, Conyers was the first to argue that it was a human artefact.
- Physics then dictates a circular or oval end pattern, similar to the handaxe, for a leftover core after flake production.
- The more refined handaxe became known as the Acheulean industry, named after Saint-Acheul, today a suburb of Amiens.
- This handaxe is believed to be the earliest tool yet found in Europe; it was probably used as a knife for cutting up carcasses.
- Extremely archaic handaxe from the Quaternary fluvial terraces of Duero river ( Valladolid, Spain ) dated to Oldowan / Abbevillian period ( Lower Paleolithic ).