• हथौड़ा पीटने की आवाज
hammering meaning in Hindihammering sentence in Hindi
- The hammering sun brought perspiration to the men's faces.
- You've got to just keep hammering away ."
- There was noise from hammering and the running of heavy machinery.
- MVP ! " after hammering his 38th home run Friday.
- Negotiators also were hammering out the fine print regarding outside contractors.
- In a slashing, hammering performance, Bronfman takes no prisoners.
- Many locals loathed " Hammering Man " at first.
- So why has Bernard Sosnick been hammering the company all year?
- The IRS is still hammering out the details of the plan.
- Begala's hammering of Starr is an example of that.
- the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows); "the sudden hammer of fists caught him off guard"; "the pounding of feet on the hallway"