haematin meaning in Hindihaematin sentence in Hindi
- Haematin inhibits the synthesis of porphyrin, and stimulates the synthesis of globin.
- Phosphotungstic acid forms a lake with haematin.
- Haematein must not be confused with haematin, which is a brown to black iron-containing pigment formed by decomposition of haemoglobin.
- Interestingly the active component of haematoxylin is the oxidised form, haematin, although this rarely acknowledged in the literature which refer to haematoxylin staining.
- During staining, alum haematoxylin-stained sections are usually passed on to a neutral or alkaline solution ( e . g ., hard tap water or 1 % ammonium hydroxide ) in order to neutralize the acid and form an insoluble blue aluminium haematin complex.