hadji meaning in Hindihadji sentence in Hindi
- Mustapha Hadji and Salheddine Bassir are the primary goal-scorers.
- Morocco took its first lead on a splendid move by Hadji.
- Goalscorer Youssef Hadji, who has three tournament goals, added:
- Hadji received this limp while he was escaping from Akhmet Khan.
- A 2008 Muslim conference elected Mustafa Alish Hadji as chief mufti.
- In October 2009 another Muslim conference reelected Hadji as chief mufti.
- From an early age, El Hadji is attracted to music.
- Star midfielder Moustafa Hadji was equally pointed in his criticism.
- I would be disappointed now if Hadji did not come to Coventry.
- El Hadji Diouf also scored for the four-time European champion.
- an Arabic term of respect for someone who has made the pilgrimage to Mecca