hackney carriage meaning in Hindihackney carriage sentence in Hindi
• किराये की कार
|hackney: घोड़ा किराये का|
|carriage: सवारी डिब्बा ढोना|
- It aimed to put mobile telephones in Hackney Carriages, but was unsuccessful.
- These soon replaced the hackney carriage as a vehicle for hire.
- The better-off used hackney carriages and sedan chairs to get to their destinations without getting filthy.
- As to Hackney carriages, odd . . . wouldn't the wealthy own a carriage of their own?
- Chelmsford hackney carriage taxis can be flagged down by members of the public anywhere within the city.
- In London the famed " Hackney Carriage " taxi has long since been powered by a diesel engine.
- Scenes include a hackney carriage journey, self-realisation, scornful glances in a mirror and wandering an old 1930s house.
- They proved popular as they were cheaper, smoother, roomier and safer than the competing Omnibus or Hackney carriages.
- In 1865 transport from Herne Bay was available by " fly " a type of one-horse hackney carriage.
- First time dual hackney carriage or private hire licence applicants must pass a local knowledge and Highway Code test.
- a carriage for hire