• आदी होना
habituation meaning in Hindihabituation sentence in Hindi
- Habituation most likely played a role in this unusual coyote behavior.
- Winston is getting help from a technique called habituation therapy.
- Habituation was observed when the stimulus was delivered repeatedly to the siphon.
- Some related phenomena to habituation include sensitization and stimulus generalization / discrimination.
- Habituation has been shown in essentially every species of animal.
- The two distinct processes are a habituation process and a sensitization process.
- When ISI is short and constant, habituation will happen more rapidly.
- Habituation affects the ability to distinguish odors after continuous exposure.
- They are : classical conditioning, habituation and exposure learning.
- That habituation operates on a human nature innately prepared to respond to training.
- a general accommodation to unchanging environmental conditions
- being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
synonyms：, , ,