• पुन: पुन: गर्भस्राव
• पुनः पुनः गर्भपात
|habitual: स्वभावत: आदी|
habitual abortion meaning in Hindihabitual abortion sentence in Hindi
- These defects can result in a lifelong bleeding tendency, defective wound healing, and habitual abortion.
- This mixture of shared or contradicting interests has been hypothesized as giving rise to diseases like autoimmune diseases, infertility, and habitual abortion in humans.
- OHPA was indicated for the treatment of a variety of gynecological disorders in women, including secondary amenorrhea, functional uterine bleeding, infertility, habitual abortion, dysmenorrhea, and premenstrual syndrome.
- However, the authors do state :'This could not be interpreted as an evidence of causal association .'However, in a previous study of 79 women with threatened, previous spontaneous, or habitual abortion, Javert and Stander ( 1943 ) had 91 % success with 33 patients who received vitamin C together with bioflavonoids and vitamin K ( only three abortions ), whereas all of the 46 patients who did not receive the vitamins aborted.
- repeated spontaneous abortion (often for no known reason)