gurnard meaning in Hindigurnard sentence in Hindi
- Bluefin gurnard and blue cod predominate in South Island fish and chips.
- The district is rich in sea life such as molluscs ( gurnard.
- He served in the USS Gurnard, and was trained as an electrician.
- "Gurnard "'s seventh patrol commenced 9 October after refit.
- James, the bishop is depicted in his rochet, red gurnard and gown.
- It stretches from Gurnard Head in the west to Egypt Point to the east.
- The Gurnard was a single-bay biplane.
- The cliff castle at Gurnard's Head is within sight to the east.
- The striped gurnard inhabits the South Atlantic.
- The two Gurnard prototypes had different engines.
- bottom-dwelling coastal fishes with spiny armored heads and fingerlike pectoral fins used for crawling along the sea bottom