gum elastic meaning in Hindigum elastic sentence in Hindi
- In 1819, Delabarre introduced the wire crib, which marked the birth of contemporary orthodontics, and gum elastics were first employed by Maynard in 1843.
- The Eschmann tracheal tube introducer ( often incorrectly referred to as a " gum elastic bougie " ) is specialized type of stylet used to facilitate difficult intubation.
- Until that time the material was known as " gum elastic " or by its Native American name ( via French ) " caoutchouc ".
- The material of Venn's design was different from that of a gum elastic bougie in that it had two layers : a core of tube woven from polyester threads and an outer resin layer.
- Other differences were the length ( the new introducer was, which is much longer than the gum elastic bougie ) and the presence of a 35?curved tip that let it be steered around obstacles.
- Other differences were the length ( the new introducer was, which is much longer than the gum elastic bougie ) and the presence of a 35?curved tip, permitting it to be steered around obstacles.
- an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
synonyms：, , ,