ground level meaning in Hindiground level sentence in Hindi
• आधार स्तर
• बुनियादी स्तर
• भूमि तल
• भूमि तल भौमजल तल
• भौभजल तल
|ground: सज़ा देना भूतल|
|level: सापेक्षिक स्तर|
- I would remove large branches at ground level if they are declining.
- Extending below ground level, the churches are ringed with trenches and courtyards.
- The floor on the ground level was still warm from the conflagration.
- They are carved below ground level and ringed with trenches and courtyards.
- Projected out to ground level, the distance would be about 502 feet.
- The prohibited air space extends from ground level to 18, 000 feet.
- Then rake or shovel off the silt to the previous ground level.
- In the original forests, most fires bolted through quickly at ground level.
- Defense lawyers sit at ground level and enter and leave with spectators.
- The floor on the ground level was still warm from the flames.
- the floor of a building that is at or nearest to the level of the ground around the building
- the height of the ground on which something stands; "the base of the tower was below grade"