ground ivy meaning in Hindiground ivy sentence in Hindi
- Ground ivy, a common weed in the East, is known as gill-over-the-ground.
- It has diverse ground flora including brambles, rough meadow grass, stinging nettles, ground ivy, primroses.
- This is the case with periwinkle and ground ivy.
- A . William is probably Glechoma hederacea, better known as creeping Charlie, ground ivy or Gil-over-the-ground.
- Henbit ( Lamium amplexicaule ) and ground ivy ( Glechoma hederacea ) are other rambunctious spreaders.
- Brasenose members are then served an ale by Lincoln College, which is traditionally flavoured with ground ivy.
- In addition, ground ivy emits a distinctive odor when damaged, being a member of the mint family.
- These include creeping buttercup and ground ivy.
- If I had a preference, I'd keep just the ground ivy, with its violet-like flowers of azure blue.
- *Eiddiorwg Dalen : A few leaves of ground ivy is thought to give you the power to see hags.
- trailing European aromatic plant of the mint family having rounded leaves and small purplish flowers often grown in hanging baskets; naturalized in North America; sometimes placed in genus Nepeta
synonyms：, , , , ,