• तैयार करना
grooming meaning in Hindigrooming sentence in Hindi
- She has also decided to buy some grooming shears for Sylvie.
- As with felines, ferrets can develop hairballs from grooming themselves.
- Good grooming makes more than a fashion statement, Huston says.
- A good dog will tolerate medical care, examinations and grooming.
- As the numbers multiplied, grooming became more and more difficult.
- This rigid code of grooming relaxed only slightly in the 1970s.
- He spent little time campaigning for others or grooming a successor.
- She got me in some acting classes and started grooming me.
- Others could benefit from grooming the piles of information they contain.
- I saw a lot more male-to-male grooming.
- the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes
- activity leading to skilled behavior