grok meaning in Hindigrok sentence in Hindi
- The Grok critiques online and mainstream coverage of key technology stories.
- _The Standard folded its monthly supplement Grok after five issues.
- Grok has since been licensed to their strategic partner, Avik Partners.
- Grok is a humanoid alien, an experienced Space Policeman.
- *I can't easily grok your deletion policy.
- *Thank you, I believe you do grok sensitive issues now.
- I fail to grok any substance in your comment here.
- These are the things I really grok, as the geeks say.
- Finally, an Internet trend Fred Flintstone could grok.
- :I am a bit grok most languages with varying degrees of effort.
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
synonyms：, , , , , ,